Producer @ Nexus
- Location: London
- Applications close 26 May 2017
Contract: Minimum 9 months full-time
Salary: Based on experience
Nexus Studios is looking for a confident, friendly and efficient Producer to lead an exciting multi-film animation and interactive project. You’ll have experience in narrative 2D animation production, be able to multitask and handle a large volume of work, are proactive, detailed orientated and able to prioritise activities and be organised under pressure. You will develop strong trusting relationships with the Director, team and be good at working closely and collaboratively with clients. Long form experience useful due to the nature of the project but commercial experience a must. You must be adaptable and fluid in your approach due to the unique nature of the project. Interactive understanding useful but not a requirement. You will bring enthusiasm and commitment to the project and enthuse ambition.
• Serving as the main point of co-ordination and contact between the day-to-day production team, the Director, the client and the project's senior management staff
• Budgeting various new briefs & responsible for maintaining profit margin
• Maintaining schedule and delivery oversight for projects including the setting of project priorities and milestones
• Keeping an eye on new talent and looking ahead to recruitment
• Constantly look ahead to avoid production bottlenecks and other potential production problems
• You must have a real interest in pushing the aesthetic of what we do and an appreciation of what that means for the artists and technology within the studio.
• Overseeing & maintaining resources for project
• Keeping creative goals in mind and working with director / project leads in reaching all potentials
• Briefing new crew and sharing clear goals for creative involvement
• Running client meetings and where necessary, lead the discussions
• Helping to craft client proposals with the EP
• You’ll be helping the team understand the client's problems so they’re able to use their skills to answer the brief
• An organised self-starter
• Experience of producing multiple projects or volume of animation.
• A can-do, approachable, friendly, outgoing nature
• Excellent all round communication skills
• Excellent administrative, multi-tasking and organisational skills
• Computer literate – MS Office
• Minimum of 5 years experience working in an established production company as a producer.
• Experience of Shotgun useful
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to joining a growing London studio, please send your CV and a brief email saying why you are suited to the role to email@example.com, ref: ‘Producer 2D’.
About Nexus Studios
Nexus Studios makes highly acclaimed storytelling work in both film and interactive media. Our directors work alongside our artists to design and craft animation, live-action and digital media that pushes storytelling in all visual forms. Nexus Interactive Arts is at the cutting edge of storytelling, known for innovative experiential work including live, augmented and virtual reality experiences. And we’ve picked up 2 Cannes Grand Prix, 2 Black Pencils, an Oscar® nomination and Adweek’s Commercial of the Decade along the way.